Week 1 (8/30 - 9/01)                                              Sunday, 18 June 2023

                                                                                                                                                               

 Wednesday

Greeting, patents and students! 

Welcome!

Hi everyone! Welcome to Grade 5 at Xinmin School!   

My name is Mr. Justin and I will be the new teacher handling the new grade 5 i2 class. Thursday will be our first class together and I am looking forward to meeting everyone and slowly getting to know all the students. I hope we can have an exciting time learning English together.

This will be post more here shortly about what we are doing in the class, and for you to find out about homework assignments. I hope that it will be a useful resource for the class.

Regards Mr. Justin

留言

這個網誌中的熱門文章

Week 21 - Final week

Week 19 -Test week

Week 10